THE BEST ADVICE

The Best advice My mother/Guardian has given me was to leave these boys alone. She gave me this Advice because the specific dude i was messing with had made me mad so I pulled up on them and they were threatening me saying  that they was gone call the police so AFter I got my stuff from the boy house I just got a uber home . Then He was mad at me so he told my mom that I pulled up on him ( my mom was at work at the time) and so she got mad at me. So basically she was like stop letting these folks have your energy and time and making you get out your character, then she said leave that boy alone. I left him alone EVENTUALLY , i blocked him and everything but recently he found another way to contact me, but im not gone get back with him because that woul just be stupid .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/17 Reflection

3/24